Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

holy **** 350Z bargain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I think the 350Z goes for about €33k in Germany and €60+k in Ireland...if you snapped up a bargain like this how much VRT would you have to pay when registering it over here?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

There are a lot of scammers out there advertising top of the range motors at bargain bucket prices. Even the likes of carzone and other Irish sites have been affected.
    It wouldn't surprise me if this is one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

1) its left hand drive
    2)vrt+tax etc is going to be high
    3)that guy might even be scamming as they are around 55000-60000 yoyos here .

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

I bought a 00 Skyline R34 GTR for under 15k in hong kong, that was 8 months ago, and it is still in hong kong, because the VRT is 14950, no thanks, I rather sell it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

PlayaFlow wrote:

On that advert is says EURO 12.000 not EURO12,000 so maybe it is one of those matchbox toy cars and a bit of trickery from Photoshop! Would be a bit of a surprise if you got the 350Z delivered via a parcel through your letter box. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

bazz26 wrote:
    On that advert is says EURO 12.000 not EURO12,000 so maybe it is one of those matchbox toy cars and a bit of trickery from Photoshop! Would be a bit of a surprise if you got the 350Z delivered via a parcel through your letter box. :D:D

In Germany they use . instead of , . Probably a scam , seems too cheap even for there

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

K-TRIC wrote:
    In Germany they use . instead of , . Probably a scam , seems too cheap even for there

I know I was just kidding. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Nice......got any pics of it?
    StRiKeR wrote:
    I bought a 00 Skyline R34 GTR for under 15k in hong kong, that was 8 months ago, and it is still in hong kong, because the VRT is 14950, no thanks, I rather sell it again.

when I get my broadband and phone line in my new place, I can send you a pic, but can't do that from work! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

StRiKeR wrote:

Would it not have been a good idea to check the VRT first?

• Advertisement

I didn't think they be asking for that much!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

Is this by any chance an R/C car

Take a look at the proportions of the car to the fence/kerb/garage- hope it's not just me but I think they look totally out of scale!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

theShire wrote:
    Is this by any chance an R/C car

Take a look at the proportions of the car to the fence/kerb/garage- hope it's not just me but I think they look totally out of scale!

It'd be extremely good detailing on the interior if it was. Plus theres fingerprints on the dash screen.

Advertisement