Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Bra

Options
  • 20-10-2005 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a bra for a Nissan Almera?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Trying to enhance it's cleavage?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

yup! Ah, its just im looking for a black one, as oppose to a see through one. Itll save my paint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

very funny:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is that one of those frankly daft looking plastic devices that wraps round the front of the car?

click here :eek:!!!!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

mike65 wrote:
    Is that one of those frankly daft looking plastic devices that wraps round the front of the car?

click here :eek:!!!!

Mike.

whats it do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Yanks love these, when I was in Cali every second car had one. from Binis to Hondas. Keep away stone chips etc.
    Make your car look like crap though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I can't see the point in putting something that ugly on the front of a car just to stop a few paint chips. Why bother when it looks worse anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

FX Meister wrote:
    I can't see the point in putting something that ugly on the front of a car just to stop a few paint chips. Why bother when it looks worse anyway.

Take it off before you sell and you'll make more money off it, paintwork in better condition

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Stekelly wrote:
    whats it do?
    It tries to make the car more sexy. However, as it is a nissan, I reckon it won't work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

gotta be careful with them that you don't trap any dirt underneath them.

p.s. if he cared how his car looked he'd hardly have bought an almera now would he?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Squirrel wrote:
    Take it off before you sell and you'll make more money off it, paintwork in better condition
    It's a fair point, but they look idiotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

There is nothing wrong with Nissans, or Almeras for that matter. Some people like their cars, but also like reliable practical machines...

I do think those car bras look silly though, and I would suspect in Ireland there is a a greater chance of your paint being destroyed by water being lodged between the bra and paint, than any stone chips.

To be honest its rare stone chips do much damage to the bonnet of a car. When a car has enough miles for all the chips to be a problem there is often bigger issues with the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

I would have always thought the same till i started seeing the odd import from the uk with 100K+ miles looking like irish bonnets with 20k on em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Squirrel wrote:
    If that's the case then why not just buy and ugly car and save the money now instead of later.

Advertisement