Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costco Wholesale Opening In Dublin

Options
  • 20-10-2005 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Failte

Is mise Smcc

I am not sure if anyone from these forums has heard of Costco Yet - Let me explain - they are a large US Based Membership Club that has 17 stores in england and scotland. They have the likes of the own cafe, butchers, bakery, optical, photo, deli etc you have to pay to become a member of these clubs as well as qualify. They sell top brand products at the lowest prices youll get such as CK Jeans for £9.99.

Anyways they have been trying to get into ireland for many a year and from researching they may move to Ballymun Ind under the regeneration scheme they have. As i am not currently in Eire has anyone read any information regarding this opening next to ikea?

You can visit costco websites at www.costco.com or uk site www.costco.co.uk

Any replies would be appreciated

Go Raibh maith agat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Boatlake

Still waiting. They're very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,820 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Boatlake wrote: »
    Still waiting. They're very slow.

The German discounters sell cheaper than Costco would already. Market isn't there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

# Fantasy Costco, where all your dreams come true
    Gotta deal for Youuu!#

My inner geek breaks through again. :o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement