Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Absolute Favourite Joke of All Time(it never gets old)

Options
  • 17-09-2001 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

Ye have probably seen it before but i just had to post it!

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and have sex for the first time.
    Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
    At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack or family pack. The boy insists on the family because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
    That night, the boy shows up at the girls parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door.
    "Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"
    The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated.
    The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes,and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass,and still no movement from the boy.
    Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend finally leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."
    The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

LMFAO plyd :D:D:D

Heres another 1 to do with condoms............
    A boy goes into a pharmacist to buy condoms...
    He asks the girl at the counter for a packet and she answers "how big of packet do you want ?? theres 3pack 6pack and 12pack"
    He replies "Why all the diffrent sizes of pack ??"
    She answers " a 3pack is for the new guy,1 on friday 1 on saturday and 1 on Sunday.
    The 6pack is for the experienced guy,2 on friday,2 on saturday and 2 on sunday.....
    The 12 pack is for the married couple...1 in january,1 in february,1 in march etc....."

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

ROFL at both! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Why does Helen Keller masturbate with one hand?

So she can scream with the other.

Advertisement