Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strauss Ball

• 20-10-2005 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, does anyone know when it'll be on this year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Burlington. Think it's the 10 of November. There's something up about it at DramSoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

10th November, Ask anybody with the L&H Hoody on them or ask at a Wednesday night debate. It's on in the Burlington and tickets should be between 60-70euro but cheaper for members!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

10th November, Ask anybody with the L&H Hoody on them or ask at a Wednesday night debate.

Ok, thanks, but there's no need to ask anyone now is there? Now that both of you have told me the date it's on! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Hurray, can't wait for the Strauss Ball! Went last year too.
    Will probably be getting a few tables for my soc.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

What's the story with the Staruss Ball? I know nothing about it.. I'm only a little first year! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Dinxminx wrote:
    What's the story with the Staruss Ball? I know nothing about it.. I'm only a little first year! :p
    It's an annual ballroom dancing event held by the L&H.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's also very formal, white tie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Yay Strauss Ball! Best ball of the year by far

Advertisement