Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Talk bill pay

• 20-10-2005 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

I saw recently in brochure for the 3G store that Meteor Talks minutes included calls to the UK, is this true? I think it was a misprint from an older tariff.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

kazzer wrote:
    I saw recently in brochure for the 3G store that Meteor Talks minutes included calls to the UK, is this true? I think it was a misprint from an older tariff.

As far as I know it does up until Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

People who signed up before June (I think it was) got calls to the UK included but they stopped that. They also had free Meteor to Meteor texts til Xmas for those customers which stopped also.
    People who are already on it stay on it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Pythia wrote:
    People who signed up before June (I think it was) got calls to the UK included but they stopped that. They also had free Meteor to Meteor texts til Xmas for those customers which stopped also.
    People who are already on it stay on it though.

exactly right

Advertisement