Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

• 20-10-2005 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Someone told me today that if you are with IOL/Esat BT your cap carrys over from month to month, for example my cap is currently at 24GBs per month if i use 15GBs i will have 9 left over which carrys on to next month, anyone know if this is true or if its going to be implemented?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

<rant> What kind of stupid thread title is "Question"? I mean, what's the problem - too lazy to summarise the thrust of your question so as to make it meaningful to other users. </rant>

Jaysus. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

oscarBravo wrote:
    <rant> What kind of stupid thread title is "Question"? I mean, what's the problem - too lazy to summarise the thrust of your question so as to make it meaningful to other users. </rant>

who cares calm down a bit hitlerdance.gif mod

oscarBravo wrote:

Hows Marys Pound Shop in Ballina, use to go there when i was on hols in inniscrone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

who cares calm down a bit hitlerdance.gif mod

love the emoticon :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

nope, not true, and they don't 'currently' charge for going over the cap either. I've been using 40-50gb per month for the last year almost, and I've never been charged over the odds.

• Advertisement

vibe666 wrote:
    nope, not true, and they don't 'currently' charge for going over the cap either. I've been using 40-50gb per month for the last year almost, and I've never been charged over the odds.

eek3dance.gif Seriously? I may get downloading then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

But remember BT are notorious for not billing you for ages then sending the bailiffs around ;) So, just because they haven't charged you yet doesn't mean they're not adding up all your usage over the monthly caps :eek:

Advertisement