Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellow Repeats!!

Options
  • 20-10-2005 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey didn't see if they were a post on this...just wanted to ask is anyone here like myself and repeating the old LC, I basically did f**k all last year and REALLY needed to repeat...it's not too bad, I'm in a school of further education focused on PLC's and repeat LC's so it's not like am stick back at my old school because the teachers there were really bad.

If there are any repeats, what are your reasons for repeating? Did you not know what you wanted? Need more points...get posting!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

I have a bitch of a story for you. My sister got 570 and is repeating

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Outcast wrote:
    I have a bitch of a story for you. My sister got 570 and is repeating

I know someone like that - my brother's girlfriend got 520, thought that wasn't good enough, repeated and got 545. Honestly why would you bother? I didn't get 520, I didn't need to and I'm still getting the same level of education as people in TCD doing the same course as me. Points = madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

I was sick first time round and did ok but not nearly as good as I wanted to...so Im back repeating-actually really enjoying it in a weird way-way more focused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

GDM wrote:
    I know someone like that - my brother's girlfriend got 520, thought that wasn't good enough, repeated and got 545. Honestly why would you bother? QUOTE]

Well she wanted medicine and didn't get an offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shaggy1103

Im repeating too, where u doing it?

• Advertisement

murrno!you the same girl lgbt?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

well murno what's the craic?!!

Advertisement