Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Problem... Help!

Options
  • 20-10-2005 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been playing FM2005 up until the end of 2005, running English, Spanish and Italian leagues, and now the game constantly crashes when I continue at December 26th 2005... This really sucks the big one. :(

Last time I played CM03/04 through a dozen seasons and a similar thing happened there. Do the databases just get corrupted or what? It's really pissing me off that this has happened in both games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Have you downloaded the patch?

I'm not sure if it will help a save game, might be worth a try though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Have you downloaded the patch?

I'm not sure if it will help a save game, might be worth a try though.

Yeah, I tried the patch and it still crashed... :( It will probably work if I start a new game, but I'm a bit pissed off.. took me ages to even finish the first season, because I was doing everything right and carefully, watching extended highlights, tweaking training/tactics etc... :(:(

Now I may as well wait until Fm2006, ironic, since the reason I gave up my marathon session of 03/04 gaming was because of a similar crash and then I got 2005. These games should work properly without patches. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Stop moaning Kernel,if it makes you feel any better i'm playing FM2005 at thye moment and i'm just after finishing the 2019/20 season.No crashes for Pighead!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah I got to 2026 with FM05, the sigames.com messageboards are usually quite efficient if you want to give them a try. They might be busy with the new game at the moment but its worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Yeah I got to 2026 with FM05, the sigames.com messageboards are usually quite efficient if you want to give them a try. They might be busy with the new game at the moment but its worth a try.

Had to abandon it, and got 2006 (fairly similar game as usual! ;)). 2006 seems a lot more difficult, playing the same first season I did in 2005, same team and tactics and I was hammered off the field by mediocre clubs. Took me about a dozen matches to get a working tactic....

• Advertisement
Advertisement