Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Goalscorer Ever, CM4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

very impressive.the highest ive had is 90 goals from ronaldo at madrid in 03/04

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Cheers Besty... unfortunately, I cant get anywhere near that on Fm2005! :)

Luckily he was injury free that season, but seriously... the team were legend... I only took over Arsenal after a spell in lower divisions (sacked from Man U), and then City.

gary doherty!53 goals in cm4 in 06/07 league

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

:eek:

*faints*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

Got a screenshot of that?

They best I have ever done in FM2005 is a measly 42 with Andriy Voronin. Can't really remember my best scorers back in CM4.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Weird that On-ray goes from 33 goals in 38 games to 107 goals in 50 games, without that much of an increase in average ratings. Did he score 57 goals in one match I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

kaids wrote:
    Weird that On-ray goes from 33 goals in 38 games to 107 goals in 50 games, without that much of an increase in average ratings. Did he score 57 goals in one match I wonder?

He played 19 more games and his average rating went up by 0.6. I think that's a pretty major increase in average ratings.

0.87 goals per game over the past 5 seasons to 1.86 goals per game in one season, maintained over a much more grueling schedule, equating to a 0.6 increase? Not convinced!

Incidently the ratio of MOTM to games between the 106 goal season and the previous season is virtually identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ah knowing Kernel (like I unfortunately do) he probably managed 2 teams during the 1 game.ie Arsenal and
    another team(For the sake of my theory lets call them Charlton).

Right, so Arsenal play Charlton and Kernel is managing both teams.He plays a 2 5 3 formation with Charltons star striker in goal and their goalkeeper up front,and maybe a few under 18's playing too.Arsenal obviously hammer Charlton and Henry bags a hatful of goals.Cue Kernels pathetic bragging and the readers of the forum becoming very suspicious.
    Discuss

kaids wrote:
    0.87 goals per game over the past 5 seasons to 1.86 goals per game in one season, maintained over a much more grueling schedule, equating to a 0.6 increase? Not convinced!

Incidently the ratio of MOTM to games between the 106 goal season and the previous season is virtually identical.

Well, that's the truth amigos, he was getting MoM and high average ratings without the goals, but I changed the tactics around and he was banging them in constantly. Lethal.

Oh and Pighead, I didn't manage two teams or cheat in any way in that game, as far as I know, the exploit of managing 2 teams was taken out of recent champ mans.... I don't see how managing 2 teams would have helped Henry bag over 100 goals in a season anyway.....

EDIT: Btw as far as I remember I was playing with a simple 4-4-2 attacking as well, so no trickery with the tactics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

that screenshot is 100% photoshopped.

Draupnir wrote:
    that screenshot is 100% photoshopped.

In fairness Kernel hes only saying what everybody else is thinking.Dont be a hero admit you cheated us all in an attempt to gain some respect from this forum.
    Oh and by the way I could be wrong but you know the career stats at the top of the page where it says Premier Division?I was under the impression the number of appearances goals etc were specifically for the premiership.If this is so how come Henry has played 57 times?

I saved the image using photoshop to a JPEG to get the filesize down, it was a 2.4mb bitmap, which I thought was a little big to put up here.

It's the truth, why would I bother going to the effort of photoshopping and lying over something so silly? Pighead, you are incorrect about the premier league thing also, since that just refers to Arsenal being in the premier league, and the appearances cover League, Cup and European appearances.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Luke moore i dont have a screenshot however i did post a few on sigames forum back in the day the boy was amazeing for my newcastle team 70+ goals a season i consider him my best ever buy in any cm/fm game.

I still remember being called a racist for asking wither he was the black or white lad in a picture with david o lery :rolleyes: as iv never heard of him before.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=470611&p=3
    Have just meticulously gone through the above thread regarding peoples top goalscorers and there was nobody even close to getting over 100 goals in a season.You my friend are a fraud.Oh and since i abhor fraudulent behaviour may i also say that you my friend are no longer my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Danny Allsopp once scored 50+ for Shels in a season for me, and C. Ronaldo got an average of close to 9.50 in a different season with Leeds.

Never ever seen 107 goals in a season in CM or FM.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Danny Allsopp once scored 50+ for Shels in a season for me, and C. Ronaldo got an average of close to 9.50 in a different season with Leeds.

Never ever seen 107 goals in a season in CM or FM.
    Whats that Joe,you think kernel is a big fat horriblr liar as well?
    Excellent
    Thread Locked

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Pighead wrote:
    Whats that Joe,you think kernel is a big fat horriblr liar as well?
    Excellent
    Thread Locked

Haha Pighead you always give me a good laugh. I don't know how good Kernel is at the game but he must be good if he can get that number of goals from a player. Or maybe he's a cheat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

am, he did score 47goals in 40 games 2 seasons before, and if he got MoM 37times in one season then why is it so hard to think. Tbh, your talking about an ancient game anywyas, he didn't have to cheat, all he had to do is Ctrl alt del any game that wasn't played well :D:)

Pighead wrote:
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=470611&p=3
    Have just meticulously gone through the above thread regarding peoples top goalscorers and there was nobody even close to getting over 100 goals in a season.You my friend are a fraud.Oh and since i abhor fraudulent behaviour may i also say that you my friend are no longer my friend.

Hmmm... I'll post my screen there and get all the acclaim and respect for my hard work... oh wait I'll just be called a cheat! :rolleyes:

Reminds me of playing well in CS or DoD and then the old aimbot accusations come out.... Having terrible trouble in FM2006, so starting to doubt my management abilities anyways.

• Advertisement

Doodee wrote:
    am, he did score 47goals in 40 games 2 seasons before, and if he got MoM 37times in one season then why is it so hard to think. Tbh, your talking about an ancient game anywyas, he didn't have to cheat, all he had to do is Ctrl alt del any game that wasn't played well :D:)
    Hmm, well, for starters, 107 goals is a little bit more than 47!

Advertisement