Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

barna woods questions

Options
  • 20-10-2005 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know who made the bmx ramps out there???

what the feck is up with that HUGE pen near the right hand path???

does anyone know who made them bridges or anything about them???

attached pic of one of the ramps (sorry bout the size and the light but it was 8 in the morning)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Don`t know bout the ramps, but that chicken pen or whatever it is has been there for years, and yes it did chickens and other birds in it at one stage.

What the hell were you doing in barna woods at 8am, or is it better that I don`t ask?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Aye, pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Ruffty^ wrote:
    What the hell were you doing in barna woods at 8am, or is it better that I don`t ask?!

i was tryin to take photos of a sunrise on the prom and them my mate decided to head to barna woods and take pics there, if i wanted to fcek my elbow i coulda done it anywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

i love the arm danny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

I havent been up there is years, but I remember chckens and pheasants and stuff used to be in the pen, that would be up to 8-10 years ago. I've never seen those ramps before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I vaguely remember the pens having a sign which said the pens belonged to a local gun club? Its years since I was up there, used ride my mountain bike out and splash about but it is very small and you get fed up of dodging pedestrians. The bmx ramps look well slippy...

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

The bmx ramps look well slippy...
    yeah kinda discovered that fact! i'd say it'd be a sweet run when dry but i was out there after it rained for most of the night

poopads.jpg
    safety first tbh

Advertisement