Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Polls

• 17-09-2001 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

bard,
    would you like to share your knowledge on how to create them?

thanx
    MiCr0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Eh? Me?

Well, you create a new thread... on that screen there's a wee tickbox at the bottom next to the text "YES! POST A POLL" - tick that and fill in the number of poll options there before hitting the submit button, you should then be brought on to the poll setup page where you can put in the various choices and save your poll.

... s'what 'appens for me, loike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Doesn't happen for me though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i don't get the poll set up page
    v.odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Me neither with IE 5.5 SP1 with q279328; q286043; q299618 running on w2k pro sp2. And I'd really like to get some polls going in Games and Webmaster. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

well I do it with Opera 5.12... tried that?

--

How did you guys get to be mods of webmaster btw?... If I'd known that the position was open, I'd have put my name forward.

• Advertisement
Advertisement