Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamrocks Vs. Village

• 21-10-2005 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Well who fancies who? I'm tipping Ballyhale to cause an upset. If there defence holds out there forwards will always score. An easy ref would be a big advantage for Ballyhale as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I'm going with James Stephens, see how good they were last March? Anyway, I'm biased, cos I live in the heartland of the Village

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

Damn it! You were right!
    Poor game though. Best team won and the score line flattered Shamrocks at the end. What a start though from Ballyhale, you must of being worried for a second. What the hell was Henry at? he was so bad!
    Did you hear anything about Philly Larkin having a go at him?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

Good old Stephens!! pity about the minors though but i'm well impressed with the boys from muckalee. they have done so well in the last few years.

Advertisement