Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania

Options
  • 21-10-2005 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Anyone get stuff from Pixmania, any problems, what do they charge to deliver and is their stuff (home cinema and dvd recorders) compatible?
    Lastly, will customs pass their stuff fine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Wizard

hi there,
    i had always heard great thing about pixmania but i ordered a new car head unit and bluetooth kit on sunday and still not arrived,
    seems as though they are having issues with stock inventory on their system,
    hope it gets sorted soon or i will be cancelling my order !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,525 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Two colleagues just received their delivers from Pixmania.
    Unfortunately, neither of them got what they ordered. :eek:

Don't think I'd be in a rush..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭strettie

Have bought a home cinema system and a mp 3 player from them at different times
    Both arrived in perfect condition although delivery is a little slow . The plugs are 2 pin but they do provide you with a 3 pin adaptor.

Only problem I had was with the delivery company , when they got no answer at my house dropped the home cinema system in to the neighbours.

:eek: :eek: And these are the type of neighbours where there was a good chance I would never see the system again

Advertisement