Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cisse warned by police

• 21-10-2005 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

A classic story! Bet the kid was an Everton fan, they're clever little creatures!
    Aertel wrote:
    CISSE CAUTIONED AFTER ADMITTING ASSAULT

Premiership star Djibril Cisse admitted
    assaulting a 15-year old boy yesterday.

The youth claimed he was struck on the
    head by the Liverpool striker at a park
    in the east London Docklands area.

It is understood Cisse was filming an
    advertisement when the youngster
    approached him as though about to shake
    his hand.

When Cisse went to return the greeting
    the teenager pulled his hand away and
    put his thumb to his nose and wiggled
    his fingers.

Cisse was given a police caution.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Yeah, I heard about this a while ago, looks like Cisse has admitted the incident. Seems a bit like fuss over nothing to me - the kid was being a brat and now he's getting loads of attention for it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

p.pete wrote:
    Yeah, I heard about this a while ago, looks like Cisse has admitted the incident. Seems a bit like fuss over nothing to me - the kid was being a brat and now he's getting loads of attention for it....

The kid was just being a kid, playing a trick. I think its hilarious. Wonder if Soccer AM will mention it tomorrow morning.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    The kid was just being a kid, playing a trick. I think its hilarious. Wonder if Soccer AM will mention it tomorrow morning.
    Hey, don't get me wrong, kids are brats ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

funny alright, kids will b kids!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i reckon Cisse should go straight to jail
    not for hitting the kid but for having crap hair. Its a punishable offence!

• Advertisement

LOL, damn yes. Not to mention the style of said hair :rolleyes:

Advertisement