Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Rangers

Options
  • 21-10-2005 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭

Which is technically Space Rangers 2 for whatever reason they chose to confuse the masses or me at least.

Has anyone played this? Got a glowing review from eurogamers but looks a bit pants nevertheless. Dunno if I wanna spend £17 on it. Any thoughts on the game would be welcome.

CL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah their review of it makes it sound quite interesting

wouldnt mind giving it a bash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Fantastic game lads. Ive really enjoyed it. Bought it off play, definately well worth the £17.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Has anyone seen it in shops around Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Also ordered it off play on the back of the eurogamers review. Still no sign of it though, it's been 20 days now :(

Play is always slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

I have it now (After waiting 2 weeks...good old Irish Post ..) and will play over the weekend i'll let you know how i get on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I actually forgot about this thread. Anyway I downloaded this game and I'm glad I did. I've played it for all of 30 minutes. There is nothing about it that I like. It all feels artificial and it comprises of go here and deliver that. boooring.

It's already uninstalled.

Advertisement