Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom do it again

Options
  • 17-09-2001 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Anyone seen the recent Eircom £-stream charges for ADSL,
    £96 a month.
    Obviously the Gardai should be informed that several of Eircom's top executives are in possession of and using psychotropic drugs in combination with copious amonts of alcohol.
    I really love Ireland (Extreme Sarcasm)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

no i missed those charges.
    christ when the guys here get hold of that info, there gonna flood the board with useless noise, so much so that i feel DeVore may even notice it.

L O L multiplied by 1000's

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I worked it out - for a single user/single PC the first month comes to £333 - that includes the internal modem, (if you go for the cheaper USB option you'll be limited by the trasfer rate between it and the PC) connection fee and rental...thereafter its £77 a month.....VERY pricey, but what choice do we have if we want broadband anytime soon? Esat will be charging about the same rates I reckon (given that they have to pay Eircom a fee too) and I wouldn't count on NTL expanding their cable modem service beyond Tallaght in this lifetime!! :(

Advertisement