Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stickies in Accommodation & Property

Options
  • 21-10-2005 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any chance that the stickies could be re-organised in the accomodation / property forum. Currently there are 11 stickies, which takes up close to half the list of topics.

Maybe if it was divided into two distinct stickies; one for renting and one for buying?

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Did you PM Victor and ask could he tidy things up a little?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Or perhaps start a thread there and see what the people who use the board think? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Moved from Feedback.

'this is a local thread for local people' etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I know it's a bump but I was checking to see if anyone else thought the same

Can we merge some of the stickies in this forum?

On the touch version on my mobile I get 14 threads for this forum on the first page and half of them are stickies.

Fair enough about the charter but there are a few others that haven't been updated since 2012.

Any chance of a tidy up? :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Noted.
    Tidyup commenced.
    Some stickies merged.
    Some stickies, simply unstickied.

If you've any suggestions guys- please PM myself and Victor.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Good call everyone. Much better on a mobile device especially.

Advertisement