Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Registration Credit

• 21-10-2005 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Could somebody please clarify the amount of credit you should receive after registering with them.

It was one of the free sim's which makes a diff so I thought Id add it in!!!

Killian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Free sim is different

Same link but its not 10 at first and then 15

Within the first 2 months of getting your FREE Sim, register your details with us & top up by €10.
    You'll then receive €10 FREE call credit.
    After that, you can get €10 FREE call credit every month for 4 months. Just top up by €20 each month to avail of the €10 call credit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

sorry the text of my link above is wrong. i wrote that but relalised it was wrong and thought i changed it. it links to the right amount :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Within the first 2 months of getting your FREE Sim, register your details with us & top up by €10.
    You'll then receive €10 FREE call credit.
    After that, you can get €10 FREE call credit every month for 4 months. Just top up by €20 each month to avail of the €10 call credit.[/QUOTE]

This is what I thought,but when I rang them up I got some snobby bitch that didnt really want to be there!!! She said I dont get the first free installment for registerin until between the 3rd and 9th of November!

If this is the case that false advertising and surely they can be pulled up over that...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I got the free SIM offer too, and no free credit as yet, despite putting credit on the phone.

Haven't bothered ringing them yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well when I rang them I was told that I dont get the €10 for registerin until between the 3rd and 4th of November.

Bit of a pain in the ass cause thats not exactly how they word the details!!!

Advertisement