Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigs ?

Options
  • 21-10-2005 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Is it just more or are some the sigs getting a little outta hand :eek: . What is the rule on size? There are some really huge ones popping up with like 6-7 line paragraphs and a pic in them.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I agree.More recruits are needed for SIGPO

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Endurance Man, your sig is contravening SIGPO sig guidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I noticed this a while back and turned them off.
    Browsing is now better and pages load that little bit quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Is it just more or are some the sigs getting a little outta hand :eek: . What is the rule on size? There are some really huge ones popping up with like 6-7 line paragraphs and a pic in them.
    *looks at Endurance Man sig* oÓ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hey ENdurance man, d'ya ever hear the one about the pot and the kettle?

Seriously though, if you see a big signature there are sigpo stickies at the top of the page, the procedure to follow is outlined in the first post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

This is why i am asking, i cant find the rules for sigs? Why is mine in violation? If its size then just about every1 on boards is guilty :).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

http://www.boards.ie/sigrules/ is easier to remember.

Advertisement