Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Wireless - is this a new IBB?

• 21-10-2005 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭

Just got notice of Digiweb supplying wireless broadband in many towns around the country. Noticing as they have similar names (i.e. ending in "wave") as IBB Breeze - I wonder is it the same technology? If so isn't it likely to be as bad or are IBB problematic due to their internal IT structure?

Anyway - got excited at first till I realized that it is only 512kb down for €35. nothing to shout about there but still might be an option if it works.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Just got notice of Digiweb supplying wireless broadband in many towns around the country. Noticing as they have similar names (i.e. ending in "wave") as IBB Breeze - I wonder is it the same technology? If so isn't it likely to be as bad or are IBB problematic due to their internal IT structure?

Anyway - got excited at first till I realized that it is only 512kb down for €35. nothing to shout about there but still might be an option if it works.

No, it is not.

Advertisement