Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go at weekends?

Options
  • 21-10-2005 7:03pm

I'm up in Ballyfermot for the weekend and I'll be back next weekend too. I just wanted to ask, where do people around my age go out in this area? I'm 21.

I'd like to meet people my age in the area, just a pity I'm not with anyone - no fun on my own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Karsini wrote:
    I'm up in Ballyfermot .............. where do people around my age go out in this area?

QUOTE]

Stay in after dark if you value your life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Karsini wrote:
    I'm up in Ballyfermot for the weekend and I'll be back next weekend too. I just wanted to ask, where do people around my age go out in this area? I'm 21.

I'd like to meet people my age in the area, just a pity I'm not with anyone - no fun on my own.

ok, people normally take the bus out of ballyfermot
    people around your age in that area tend to go to prison

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

lol Bus in to Dublin would be your best bet alright! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

rugbug86 wrote:

Rofl . So true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

rugbug86 wrote:
    ok, people normally take the bus out of ballyfermot

That's a bit unfair.. My ex is from Ballyfermot and she's studying for medicine in Trinity now.. Most of the people who have bad things to say about the area have never been there, it's mostly just full of old people and I never had a single problem with anyone there and it actually has the lowest level of breakins in the whole of Dublin so.. make of that what you will..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Repli wrote:
    it actually has the lowest level of breakins in the whole of Dublin so.. make of that what you will..

Why the hell would these people break into their own homes? Even if there was anything worth robbing!!?

I'd imagine the highst break in rates are around D2, D4 or D6 ... scumbags! :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

ahahahahahaha Ballyfermot

Advertisement