Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS vs PSP

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭spritey

I'm awaiting Katamari and Super Monkey Ball ;)

I really think you're underestimating the DS though - it's going to make a perfect Christmas present for some kids, at sub-£100 with a game - and pretty coloured ones (hrm, questionable)... but the novelty of a blue DS/Nintendogs and a pink DS/Nintendogs is, I think, going to be quite an attraction come Christmas time.

I think you are drastically getting ahead of yourself with this talk of getting rid of the DS from the shop floor, it's doing pretty damn well!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's funny.

I get a lot of 'normal' people (Us gamers aren't normal people by the way) coming up to me asking me questions about Nintendogs as they've seen the adverts and were interested but didn't know a thing about the DS. They tend to be fairly impressed with the price though.

But I still don't think it will be easy for the DS to find success in Ireland. The playstation brand must have almost total dominance in this country, I doubt there is any other country with such a balance in Sony's favour. But I guess Sony worked hard for that, they did a lot of advertising specifically for the Irish market.

Advertisement