Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badlands

Options
  • 21-10-2005 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Been scooping up the cd's on ebay replacing my old tapes. Hugely underrated band IMO. Jake E. Lee on guitar, Ray Gillen (RIP) on vocals. The second album, Voodoo Highway has some of the finest blues/rock guitar playing I've ever heard, but amazing songs too. A really great album which came out just as Nirvana got big and they disappeared. Anyone else into them/heard of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Nope, but you're welcome to hook me up. ;)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

You haven't? And here I was thinking you had a bit of class :p

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

top stuff. Prefer the 1st album (bar Dreams in the Dark, which i hate) tho. Times have chenged big time musically since then. I bought that album on cassette in Tuthills in Clondalkin FFS(which isnt even a proper music shop), didnt even need to go into town for a bit of rock in those days. now bands like that are almost beyond obscurity. Oh well

Advertisement