Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 8800 out on Meteor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

liamskater wrote:
    Crap phne nice desgin very pricy. Must say Meteor are doin great latly bringing out cool phones.

http://www.meteor.ie/makethemove/8800.html

nokia8800.jpg

Perhaps next pay day.

I agree though - they're almost as good as O2 at getting phones to the market

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've heard lots of people talking about this phone - I really fail to see the attraction :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Its just for posers really...and those with more money than sense.

I have had 8850, 8890, 8910i in the past and failed to see the attraction of them - they look good, but functionally they have fiddly buttons and just felt awkward...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭gearbox

its ment to eat your battery.... comes with 2 batterys as standard ive heard and there soooo heavy compared to say the 6230i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

It's a really, really nice phone. Not worth the price-tag, though. Battery life averages 48hrs with moderate use of call/text/wap/games/Bluetooth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement