Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jennifer Ryan, 2005

Options
  • 21-10-2005 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi! Aside from the, erm, mediocre 8-12yrs CTYI courses, my first CTYI course was journalism, session 1, 2005. I was a commuter (some may remember the fact that I live 5-10 minutes from the DCU), but if all goes according to plan, I'll be a resident next year. Anyway, I was the good kind of commuter, one of tose who always stayed as late as possible and came in at weekends. Some knew me as Jen-Jen, some knew me as a pixie (I'm a tad short and pixie-like), thus was my e-mail address formed:

jen-pixie@hotmail.com

Oh, I was a member of Helen's Hos too. So feel free to post something here or to my internetual home. :) :cool: :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Eh, I wasn't sure which thread to post on, but hi! You were great, and looked so funny beside Molly (what with the ridiculous height difference....Off topic: I before E you have failed me again!) Sorry about the email adress thing, btw! Ooh, and come back next year! YAY!

EDIT: It's Aisling, by the way.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Heya Jen how are you??
    Yes you were the best type of commuter,the type who stays as long as they can and is always there for the weekend and discos and the like. Hopefully you can go res next year, you don't get the full CTYI experience as a commuter.

anyway you rock! woo. To bad I won't be back next year but have fun! see you at future reunions!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Commuter? Go res next time! More fun!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Jen Jen! Hihello and how are ya? Journalism...those were the days eh? Remember the couch carnival class? How boring can you get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Hey Jen! I only know you from reunions (or really just the reunion yesterday) but you rock :D . (Offtopic: Snap! I live 10 minutes away from DCU too :D ) Anywho, go res next time! It's so much better!

PS
    This is Emma, in case you didn't know.

• Advertisement

*haapy to be backed up by others*
    Res = Teh cool!!! Havin roomies is so much fun!!!

Yeah...I mean you know how great my roomie was.

??? G is confuzzled...

*haapy to be backed up by others*
    Res = Teh cool!!! Havin roomies is so much fun!!!

I didn't really know my roomie :( (we were in different RA groups)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

you were in a different ra group to your roomie?
    awww. who was your roomie by the way?

• Advertisement

Yep, she was in Ciara's Ra group I think, and I was in Grace's. Ruth from Drama was my roomie.

My roommate was 2 years younger than me

Advertisement