Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

david gray tickets?

Options
  • 18-09-2001 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey,

Im just back from hols and heard that David Gray is playing some sort of charity gig in the Olympia next month and all tickets are sold out.... just wondering if anyone (knows anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who...) is selling a couple of tickets?? If so give me an email at morro_p@yahoo.com

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I know its for charity but £40 !!??!!

People are mad for David Gray in this country...I wish White Ladder would **** off out of the top ten album chart it always seems to be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

mmm I know how you feel. Its a good album but JESUS, is it actually possible to bleed anything else out of the fscking thing?
    How long is it actually out now? And why doesn't he release something new rather than releasing old e.ps re-releasing all his old albums e.t.c?
    grrr:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 morro

I've actually been a fan of David Gray since the Flesh album...I've seen him in concert heaps of times, the latest being in the Orpheum Theatre in Boston in April. And whatever about the albums being in the charts so long etc., David is amazing in concert, and I reckon the Olympia gig would be a cracker, and yeah I would pay £40 for a ticket...if, like I originally asked, anyone has one (or two) to sell??

cheers

Advertisement