Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD2 new MP Screenshots!!!

Options
  • 22-10-2005 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

sniper7ji.jpg
    shot00425ze.jpg
    shot00418hb.jpg
    shot00359mx.jpg
    shot00317al.jpg
    shot00292sg.jpg
    shot00283eh.jpg
    shot00258eo.jpg
    mp444ik.jpg
    bar7te.jpg
    axis0mg.jpg
    allied4hm.jpg
    sniper.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

and some more...

Carentan

shot00687xy.th.jpg
    shot00704kj.th.jpg
    shot00723ji.th.jpg

Brecourt

shot00752px.th.jpg
    shot00786jj.th.jpg
    shot00793od.th.jpg
    shot00807wz.th.jpg
    shot00810ck.th.jpg
    shot00825ni.th.jpg

Dawnville

shot00889bo.th.jpg
    shot00906la.th.jpg
    shot00910lo.th.jpg
    shot00955yg.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Thats looking pretty awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Oh dear sweet Jesus! I no longer want to play that game, I NEED to play that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Looks good i hope they nearf smgs a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Oh my fu*king God this looks so fu*king sweet!

That's what I told myself when I saw these! Unbelievable! I cannot wait to play that game! Took my day off and pre-booked the game! CAN'T WAIT!!!

CoD looks like a game. This looks sooooooooooooooo real! :eek: Looking simply awesome!

Thanks again "Mr Breaking News" CyberGhost! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

lol, always glad to bring good news Steff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

hmm, i don't see a whole lot of difference between these shots and cod1, maybe a bit more detailed, but not much else

hmm, i don't see a whole lot of difference between these shots and cod1, maybe a bit more detailed, but not much else
    You serious? :confused: The differences are extreme! CoD2 looks soooo much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

The maps look to have an identical layout just with added "shrubbery" - im sure they will jam in a few extra new maps as well - more of the same but better is fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Oh my fu*king God this looks so fu*king sweet!

That's what I told myself when I saw these! Unbelievable! I cannot wait to play that game! Took my day off and pre-booked the game! CAN'T WAIT!!!

CoD looks like a game. This looks sooooooooooooooo real! :eek: Looking simply awesome!

Thanks again "Mr Breaking News" CyberGhost! ;)

your starting to sound like an American !! :D

• Advertisement

Oh Drapper... You always manage to say the wrong thing... How do you do it? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Oh Drapper... You always manage to say the wrong thing... How do you do it? :p

;) oh yeah baby ! here you ordered your copy yet and where mate?

Last Christmas I got GAME vouchers and I told myself "These are for CoD2 only". Rang GAME on Henry Street (that's where I usually go) and booked a copy of the game. And because I have a good few holidays left to take before the end of the year I thought, why not take a few days for CoD2? It's sad really when you think about it... But I'm sure I'll enjoy it! ;)

I just hope my MX518 replacement will be delivered before the game is released! :(

Advertisement