Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deliberate Team-Killing.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

:eek: Wow, 10,000 posts... I hope they are not all as intriguing as the one above... :)

I also forgot to mention that I don't kill medics for reviving me, I will instead thank them. What pisses me off is that stat whore that revives you like 3 or 4 times when he knows that the big tank around the corner is going to kill me straight away...

Anyway, time for a little arrogance. I would more than likely top anyone here when it comes to racking up "legitimate" points. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Anyway, time for a little arrogance. I would more than likely top anyone here when it comes to racking up "legitimate" points. ;)

Another wind up merchant methinks

Nope... Me thinks not. ;) But thanks for thinking otherwise...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

What pisses me off is that stat whore that revives you like 3 or 4 times when he knows that the big tank around the corner is going to kill me straight away...

don't go around the corner after the revive ??? :rolleyes:

medics job is to get people up and running again asap ... sometimes it just happens to be in a heavy fire situation ... if team members keep dropping at least they are getting the revive and a chance to get a few shots off ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Keyzar, you are an other retard... I never punish for accidental TK's, never. Kill me on purpose and I will punish... :P

Now please re-read my posts if you want to make some decent retards... I mean retorts...

Listen, I'm didnt want a slagging match with you, but you have twisted my arm.
    The major consensus here is that you, due to your comments and attitude, are an asswipe. I also think you are bordering on schizophrenic. One minute your saying "I team kill everyone, if someone looks at me I kill them, thats the way it is" and then in another breath its "I never teamkill, I never punish either"....

Your an immature monkey boy and I hope I don't come accross you on any servers...
    Grow up dickhead, your not the only person playing...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

*Joins TIG hoping Berns will be on...* ;)

After the bulls**t you have put on here if I was in TIG(Thank God I aint:D ) I would ban you for life from there server!!!

Keyzer wrote:
    Listen, I'm didnt want a slagging match with you, but you have twisted my arm.
    The major consensus here is that you, due to your comments and attitude, are an asswipe. I also think you are bordering on schizophrenic. One minute your saying "I team kill everyone, if someone looks at me I kill them, thats the way it is" and then in another breath its "I never teamkill, I never punish either"....

Your an immature monkey boy and I hope I don't come accross you on any servers...
    Grow up dickhead, your not the only person playing...

Calling me a fool started it me thinks... I am definately not schizophrenic nor am I... Now can you be less child-like and put in some decent retorts... Come on serioulsy, it's getting boaring...

You would ban me from TIG because of what I do on other servers? Nelly, I would very much like to rape your fat ass in-game... Shall we meet for a game or 2 and you can pass your judgment then... I think I am well behaved on TIG and therefore will stay there. :) Oh and how is it possible for you to ban from another server??? Enlighten me please...

I only teamkill on purpose if it is called for. Last night I got another 3 teamkills, how? Beats the hell out of me...

As for the medics... I am well aware of their jobs, pity they themselves don't know. When I am talking about multiple revives they should realise that after the second time I get killed they should leave me alone. I now use the enter button to stop that, thanks to whoever suggested it. The thing is there isn't enough time to make it around the corner. The medic would know it also, but would keep on reviving.

I am not here to start arguments, althought the inevitable has happened. Just simply here to express my views like everyone else, so there differant to your own, tough sh!t... Deal with it and stop moaning like a pack of bitches...

I will more than enjoy future debates with ye... Keeps the forum interesting.. ya know? Oh and if you are taking this as serious as I think ye are, remember that this is just a game... yes that's right kids, a game, i.e. not real... sorry for ruining it on ye. Get a bloody life, seriously like. Seriously, I think some of ye are just short of starting a cult........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Keep on digging that hole :rolleyes:

Anychance anyone has a JCb, this shovel is poxy...

so have you got someting interesting to say ste? Please do so, these one liners are lacking something... mmm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I am not here to start arguments, althought the inevitable has happened. Just simply here to express my views like everyone else, so there differant to your own, tough sh!t... Deal with it and stop moaning like a pack of bitches....

Well, I think the problem is we do have to deal with it, every time someone ends up trying to play on the same server as you, and gets teamkilled by you because you're 'bored'. If you're bored, STOP PLAYING.

Oh and if you are taking this as serious as I think ye are, remember that this is just a game... yes that's right kids, a game, i.e. not real... sorry for ruining it on ye. Get a bloody life, seriously like. Seriously, I think some of ye are just short of starting a cult........

Yes, it is just a game. But its very divided. If you want to p*ss about and teamkill because it makes you big and clever, then clear off to an unranked server, instead of ruining other people's stats because you're 'bored'

I presume since you didn't know how to stop a medic reviving you, then you don't know how to mutiny against a commander instead of teamkilling him because he isn't dropping supply crates fast enough for you to re-arm and shoot your teammates.

• Advertisement

Calling me a fool started it me thinks... I am definately not schizophrenic nor am I... Now can you be less child-like and put in some decent retorts... Come on serioulsy, it's getting boaring....

Ok.... How does this grab ye?

You are a cocksucker....

Can't we all just be friends??? :(

Since the game came with such an indept manual... pretty ****ty manual... it doesn't state anything about the enter thingy... The votes rarely work and can also be annoying...

Like I said, I don't do it all the time. how many times must I say this? People are getting pissed off here because I have differant views, not the norm, play differantly... well tough sh!t. I will continue to do so. But I will ask all of you. Have I personnaly ever ruined a game on ye??? Honestly...

Berns, tell them i'm not all that bad... please???

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and arrange a time to go onto a server and prove you'd kick all of our asses...

Whats your online name?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3516134&postcount=25
    He's Gilenrai, who Berns already said tried to teamkill him for the chopper on the TiG server.......

Yea sure that's no problem, play on TIG? Tonight at 9? Have a bit of craic... You may realise that I am not the twat you think I am...

I tried but unfortunately did not succeed and he got the damn chopper again... and again... and again...

You know what else is annoying, and they didn't fix in the patch for some reason, when people jump out of their jeeps or buggies just before it runs you over. Why do they do that? It doesn't show on the news that you died either...

Now that everyone has got something off their chests, can we be a little civil maybe?

Keyzar you really do lack a sence of maturity, even moreso than me... which is quite hard. ;)

Keyzar you really do lack a sence of maturity, even moreso than me... which is quite hard. ;)

You lack the spelling and grammer skills of a 6yr old....

Your the one who came on here acting the cock in the first place so you can blame yourself for the response you received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Was ok last night. Wasnt many on server like then. One of the team kills last night ya got was a guy at flag, where black hawk was tryin to cap. He was under the black hawk though so when it exploded, it or the wreckage took him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Welcome to Comedy Boards :D

To all the other people that can't read, tut tut, retards...

Keyzar, you are an other retard...

Now please re-read my posts if you want to make some decent retards... I mean retorts..
    tough sh!t... Deal with it and stop moaning like a pack of bitches..

Civil? Okay, you go first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Voted as "justice for the retards", BUT... I think the OP should have defined retards, or provided a range of classes of retards.

I think I've only ever TK'd 2 or 3 times (EDIT: voluntarily), while I was still playing the demo - twice when some tool on our US team got in the carrier turret and spent his time tk'ing everyone spawning and/or waiting for the choppers or planes to spawn , and once when some other tool on our MEC team spent his time tk'ing everyone at the MEC base with his SMG - including me for absolutely no reason = took him out with headshot the minute I respawned.

Never tk'd intentionally/voluntarily since playing full version (maybe I've been lucky enough to avoid such tools?)

So that's in-game "retard" as far as I'm concerned: fun-spoiling tools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

what makes me mad is
    when your own teammates drive over the mines that you just planted(not talking about planting mines in own camp) you get clear indication where they are but stupid noobs still do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Tezcat

Yeh, I hate when some idiot drives onto a friendly mine then punishes you for their retardism.. they should surely disable the whole mines = punishable TK, like they did with vehicles.

Would be an idea tezcat but then it would take away from the whole realism effect.

Meh!!! I can't spell, so the fuk what... ;)

SO berns, would you say that I intentionally killed him? I must be one of the unluckiest sons of bitches on BF2. I blow up a chopper and the wreckage lands on my own team member... I mean WTF?

Running over mines is stupid, running into a claymore is not, as they are hard to see/define/tell apart from c4 or mines...

One last uncivil comment... I lack the spelling and grammer skill of a 6 year old, but wouldn't that be a good thing???

No idea where the other TK's came from... I supposedly killed someone when I was flying along peacefully in my chopper. Didn't even fire. I somehow shot him with a gun but how if I was in the chopper??? There were some weird glitches on that server...

Would be an idea tezcat but then it would take away from the whole realism effect.

hehe, realism, punishing for tks? hell yeah the mines definately should blow the dummy up, but I don't think the removal of the punish/forgive option in this aspect damages realism. I wonder if you get a punish/forgive option irl when the guy in the f16 next to you blows ur ass up by accident? :D

Oh, remove the option to punish? Or the dummy gets the points added automatically... like -2 instead of -4???

yeah remove the punish option like they did with vehicles. they di do that tho didnt they? lol

Essentially, its not the engy's fault, he is laying the mines strategically, if somone is not paying attention and drives over the mine, despite the double skull and xbones warning its their fault and not the engy's, so they shouldnt be able to punish, I also don't think they should get the -2. its different if we are talking about C4 the specops has to be watching people around him when he sets it off, so if he TKs it is his fault. However ive let of C4 b4 to take out a tank just as a friendly spawned right next to it, its all a bit grey.

Problem is, if they remove the punishment aspect, you will get morons selecting engy just cus they can go around sneakily dropping mines in the path of friendly vehicles cus they can get away with it...

It seems rule of thumb is to punish without waiting for an apology, I'd hypothosize that it is due to the fact that it drops your score and gives them more of a chance to snatch the top stop.. lame. I rarely punish, u know when it is a blatant TK, like when you get into the chopper and a sniper who wants it pops u through the cockpit with the m95 (i think) b4 u take off.

Casualties happen in warfare, punishments from the grave do not. but then again its just a game eh :)

I think i wenta bit off topic. soz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Big Nelly wrote:
    After the bulls**t you have put on here if I was in TIG(Thank God I aint:D ) I would ban you for life from there server!!!

And whats wrong with [TiG] i ask ?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

We have a ranked server , and there is no punishtk on it , and we don't seem to have a problem with it .

No punish at all would be good as it only gets abused...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I hate the tk/punish set up as anyone and when i found servers that had it turned off i thought great but it's just as bad if not worse on them as people are less inclined to be careful where they shoot and will gun you down with no problem just like iamxavier does without thinking.:D

Advertisement