Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn vs Brum (Includes Scores)

• 22-10-2005 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭

Just kicked off. Team Lineups are:

Blackburn
    Friedel
    Gray
    Khizanishvili
    Neill
    Nelsen
    Bentley
    Pedersen
    Tugay
    Savage
    Dickov
    Kuqi

Birmigham
    Taylor
    Clapham
    Cunningham
    Tebily
    Upson
    Butt
    Johnson
    Lazaridis
    Pennant
    Forssell
    Heskey

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

2-0. Dickov gets his first of the season from the penalty spot and Bellamy scores his first PL goal for Blackburn after coming on.

Its all looking good for Rovers, 11 shots on goal to Brum's 3. And not a yellow card in sight after 85 minutes.

More of this please Mark Hughes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

sublime dislpay by Blackburn :) Europe anyone? :D
    probably flattered by a very poor Brummie city, 1 or 2 results more like this and Steve Bruce could be applying for the Ireland job! :D

Dickov seemed sparky with a point to prove, Kuqi playing well and Bellamy takes a nice first Blackburn goal in the Premiership. Team really coming into some form now.
    me = :)

sublime dislpay by Blackburn :) Europe anyone? :D
    probably flattered by a very poor Brummie city, 1 or 2 results more like this and Steve Bruce could be applying for the Ireland job! :D

Dickov seemed sparky with a point to prove, Kuqi playing well and Bellamy takes a nice first Blackburn goal in the Premiership. Team really coming into some form now.
    me = :)

I'd be happy with top ten. By all means, Hughes look to be building a good side. Players like Nelsen and Khizanishvili have arrived on the cheap but definitely look the part. Its good to see Dominic Matteo out of the team as well.

Chelsea next week will be tough but I don't see any reason why we can't get in amongst them and make a game of it. I can't see it being a 4-0 drubbing like they gave us last year anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Quite a good performance from Blackburn against Brum but europe won't be achieved by them.Mid-table will be a good finish for them.

d22ontour wrote:
    Quite a good performance from Blackburn against Brum but europe won't be achieved by them.Mid-table will be a good finish for them.

Not being involved in a relegation scrap would be great for Blackburn. We have been the last two years.

Great start for us though. We've a tendency to do badly at the start of the season and peak towards the end so this is our best start in a while.

• Advertisement
Advertisement