Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what you dislike about pes5

Options
  • 22-10-2005 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

obviously the turning is slower which is my only real dislike but that will take time to get used to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

When playing a 2 player game now you can't set the health of the players to max anymore which is a bit annoying. Why did they have to change that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Cucullan, try hitting R1 on the options screen before a match.

Cucullan, try hitting R1 on the options screen before a match.
    I feel like a twit, why didn't I think of that. I'm new to Pro Evo though I've only been playing it since ISS on the Megadrive :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

I find when a ball is coming to ur backline, and u want to take it down, not head it, some players, even the good ones have the touch of a rapist! And yes, i have taken my finger off sprint...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

has anyone noticed that the defenders dont go up for corners.

the ref gives away too many frees aswell.

• Advertisement

has anyone noticed that the defenders dont go up for corners.

the ref gives away too many frees aswell.
    Didn't notice this, I got a corner in injury time when I was losing and keeper and all came up

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Feels very like PES3. Almost suspiciously like PES3. As if the developers are just alternating between two different game engines and passing them off as gradual steps towards perfection. This conspiracy theory is based on about 5 or 6 matches of course, so hopefully the genius everyone's talking about will eventually reveal itself to me.

But it is very hard to go back to slow and cumbersome after leaving that behind in PES4.

They seem to have messed up R1 + TRIANGLE too, it goes way too far ahead of the player. Also the lob is very unpredictable, seems to go too low most of the time. Guess that's a good thing though, since half of my goals in PES4 were lobs which isn't very realistic.

And I noticed a couple of times that bug from PES3 where you couldn't press L1 to lob or one-two until you were actually touching the ball, and if you tried it while coming onto the ball it'd change player. Actually noticing this is what gave birth to my conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

in a two player game it feels like a munster Referee trying to handle an ulster championship 1st round replay that just went into extra time a free every 10 seconds. Mind you I did score a Beckham free from 25 yards over the wall into the bottom corner keeper dident move class..

I thinks the foluing is down to the xbox controller charging in with r1

Advertisement