Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For an alternative view.....

Options
  • 18-09-2001 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Keep an open mind.......

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/index1c.html

Some people have dismissed him and his ideas, I've read allot of his stuff, its just another view on what's happening in the world today.

Some interesting stuff here all the same.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Fantastical stuff it has to be said...reptilians, bloodline and all that stuff...!!!

Interesting !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

...interesting...but as is known...im sceptical....i'm not sorry for this,however:
    i'm into science and it seemed too ludicrous for me...back to roswell i go...

but iwas intrigued by the pentagram/pentagon j!ve...and the other cities planning...interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Er... ah... no. If any lizard people were that close to totally controlly the world, we'd be a hell of a lot more efficient.

Advertisement