Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdue unban

Options
  • 22-10-2005 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Giblet banned me from AfterHours, for a week, 2 weeks ago, and then the server went mental, so I PM'd him about it and it appears the crash messed with some administrative...things, so I'm still banned.

Rather than keep PMing Giblet and asking him, "fixed yet?", I figured I'd post a reminder thread for anybody who's able to unban me; maybe an admin might see it and be able to fix the problem, I dunno.

I was gonna post this in the Help forum, but the ticket system, whatever that is, doesn't seem to be working, so this seemed like the next best forum.

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Not fixed yet. I'm sure we'll all be told when the administrative things like the help desk are up and running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

he doesn't like you it seems.

it's a mod thing, a week ban isn't really one week but at a mods discretion at when you are unbanned.

there are no 'administrative problems' since the upgrade. It's all a smokescreen.

move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

kaimera wrote:

move along.

*jedi mind trick*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as fara s i am aware, the ban functions are not fixed yet.
    which means no bannings on a small scale, and no unbannings on a small scale.

which is unfortunate, becuase now all i can do is use common sense to outwit my foes!

however, it does not mean that site wide bans cant be handed out, so dont get too naughty you bad people out there.
    people are watching you, yes you, picking your ear, so buckle up and get ship shape and sort yourself out!

and your fly is undone too...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

^ what admiral pantaloon said just above me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I shall call you wiggles!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

*panics*

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

it does not mean that site wide bans cant be handed out, so dont get too naughty you bad people out there.
    I'm all for hitting flys with hammers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Gordon wrote:
    I'm all for hitting flys with hammers etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Thanks guys :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

I have the same problem. BioHazRd banned me from the humor thread for a week, over two weeks ago! What's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I have the same problem. BioHazRd banned me from the humor thread for a week, over two weeks ago! What's the story?
    You can type but you can't read?
    WWM wrote:
    which means no bannings on a small scale, and no unbannings on a small scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

stupidity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Has this problem not been fixed yet? What exactly is the problem, and why is it taking 2 weeks to fix (or not)?

I'm itchin' to get back into the land of After Hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Alright, alright, keep your shirt on Mr. Impatient.

I've unbanned you now.

Advertisement