Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best server for newbie

Options
  • 22-10-2005 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm on Bladefist... is anyone else? My name is Baralinka. I'm a lvl 14 dwarven warrior.

I need some help.

Anyway. Did i pick the wrong server? What servers are you all on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Hi,

I'm on Bladefist... is anyone else? My name is Baralinka. I'm a lvl 14 dwarven warrior.

I need some help.

Anyway. Did i pick the wrong server? What servers are you all on?

There is no wrong server. Bladefist is a high populated server emphasised on PVP. I play on bladefist and I like it there. If you don't like the idea of being ganked all the time, don't play there. But what you get, you can give back at later levels :)

I'll message you later if I think of it and sort you out with some money. Help you get some good equipment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

can you message me as soon as you can? whats your ingame name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

i play on draenor....and onbladefist 1/2 times not really into pvp at, as i keep gettin pwned at lower levels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I reckon the server for a newbie to play on would be a new server. Although the population will be low the majority of it will be low lvl. Also gives you a better chance to be a more promenent player. Most of the new faces in the established servers are lost in the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Just started playing a week + 1/2 ago on a PvE server (can't remember which), quickly changed over to Bladefist to try and join the other players from here. Now a 31 pal called Gadaí and having a ball (though I accidentally destroyed my ghost hair for the Darkwood quests:( ). *cough* Have tried looking for irish players online on general in the usual areas (Ironforge, Stormwind, etc) but haven't encountered any yet. Lords of Holland on the other hand seem to be everywhere :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yeah starting a new character on Bladefist ispretty pointless, as most of the non 60s are just people's alts..

start a character on Haumarush or Lightning's Blade (both pvp) i'm levelling a shaman there and there's loads of low level people around thebarrens and stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

got a level 10 orc shammy on haumerush

Evac101 wrote:
    Just started playing a week + 1/2 ago on a PvE server (can't remember which), quickly changed over to Bladefist to try and join the other players from here. Now a 31 pal called Gadaí and having a ball (though I accidentally destroyed my ghost hair for the Darkwood quests:( ). *cough* Have tried looking for irish players online on general in the usual areas (Ironforge, Stormwind, etc) but haven't encountered any yet. Lords of Holland on the other hand seem to be everywhere :eek:

I think I seen you in game. I figured you were Irish with the fada. my ingame name is Omoplata.. Drop me a message if you need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

LEVEL THAT SH!T homey!

LEvel 25 Shammy in the place to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

i'll be on bladefist later if anyone wants ta kit me out with some gold and decent armor! i'm like a panzie running around. get raped by lvl 19 troggs lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

SHAMMY ftw!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

There's a whole guild of us on horde-side bladefist. So that's always an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

dlofnep wrote:
    I think I seen you in game. I figured you were Irish with the fada. my ingame name is Omoplata.. Drop me a message if you need help.
    Lol, Omoplata's you? o.O

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    Lol, Omoplata's you? o.O

That's me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Lol, Omoplata's you? o.O

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭spritey

I'm a newbie on Draenor, got some friends there, Kaywinnit - Level 2 Tauren Druid, soon to be a member of The Holy Zarquons guild :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

dlofnep wrote:
    That's me :)
    You have given me many of the giggles. :)

DapperGent wrote:
    You have given me many of the giggles. :)

More to come from the noble one ;)

Advertisement