Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart meet

Options
  • 18-09-2001 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Gigsmart meet up on Thursday at 7 o' clock thursday evening in Bruxelles ,hope all interested can make it along...new comers welcome.
    Trev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

eh nobody knows what we look like... ****!

here's trev m trevormooney_small1.jpg

I look like this

sm-136382.jpg

If thats any use...!

Presence mp3's (now including Phantom fave Dream!)
    presence.iuma.com

Thomas Brunkard solo mp3s brunkard.iuma.com

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Should be there lads - looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DG - Corrupted

I posted my email addy for info about this gigsmart thing but no-one got back to me. We in Corrupted would be very interested in this although I'm not sure many of you know how heavy we actually are. I mean there's very few bands we could support out there without it sounding very unbalanced(we have a song called "goregasm" btw!). We'd love to be a part of it anyway if thats cool.

DG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

DG I actually replied using the email this person yoke on this board at some point,I notice your mail isn't available on your profile at the minute but no worries. anyway come along there will be someone form another heavy band "writhe" there I asked you before if you wanted to be involved solely on the basis that writhe had contacted me....the mails must have gotten lost in the wash...so I'll expect to see see you there then??

Just so people know I prefer if people send a mail to gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk it saves me time checking all the message boards and replying to people individually ....just a little rant there....sorry

Byeee Trev M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

yeah,i mailed you,corrupted,at the tapestry...
    i'llmail you now as a test...
    reply if you get it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement