Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this possible

Options
  • 22-10-2005 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I hope this is the right place for this,
    I you have 2 mobile phones ...in my case one for work and a personal one, is it possible to recieve a message on say the personal one that was sent to the work one ..in other words have the message redirected from one to the other

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I know you can forward calls from one to the other, no idea about texts though. Plus you'll get charged extra for the call forwarding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can't forward texts, I've asked all the operaters before as it was something I was interested in doing.

Your options as I see them would be to ask the person to text your personal, or to get a dual-sim card adapter. (i.e. use 2 sims in one phone and switch between them - can't be used at the same time though... you just reboot the phone or whatever to switch afaik)

Advertisement