Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bots in BF1942

Options
  • 22-10-2005 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

guys, sorry to bother you with such a simple question - but can you play BF1942 on a LAN against bots? me and a few mates of mine would like to play offline, on a team together, against bots. seems simple enough, but i cant see the option to add bots in the game!?!?!

am i missing something obvious or could it be that the option just isn't there???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Play COOP can set the amount of retards or ehh bots you want to play vs.

They are retarded and after 2 minutes its not een funny watching them fly into houses.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

thanks for that btw, worked a treat. and though the bots were stupid, i'm bad enough at the game that they still provided me with something to do!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

At a LAN where there is only a few of us we have often played V the bots. Set the AI up as high as we could and set the team raito so its like 50 bots V 5 real players. Then its a bit of a challange and we have a good laugh. Works for 1942, DC, BFV, and POE but not on all maps.

Advertisement