Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my phone - how soon do Vodafone have to get me back on track?

• 22-10-2005 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Lost my phone last night, well lost/stolen/dropped down a manhole - Im not sure due to the alcohol.

I was wondering how soon Vodafone get their insured bill pay customers back online? Im fairly sure Im entitled to a speedy turnaround. The "helpful customer care" girl said she'd send a form in the post.

Thats it?!? Is that all we get for paying the extra insurance?!

Hmmmmpf!

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

That's what you get for dropping it down a manhole,or whatever you did..

Did you actually ask whether she can send the form via e-mail,or fax or whether there was a way to expediate this..!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, you can get it faxed to you instead as far sa I remember. Go into a Vodafone store and they'll get you a replacement sim with your number back.
    Check and see whether the insurance offers you a replacement phone in the meantime.

Advertisement