Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting MS publisher documents into Word?...

• 18-09-2001 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Simple query...

Converting MS publisher documents into Word?... is it possible, and if so... how?

Quick responses appreciated, as I need to get a quick job done... er... quickly, ... and if I can convert to Word, it'll help lots... cheers.

[Edit]: Ok... I found this: http://www.khsd.com/dcdem60/default.asp - may just do the job...
    [Edit]: It didn't do the job.
    --

Anyone?

I just need to convert ONE publisher file to Word, darnit...

(wish I still had Corel DRAW :( )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

i remember on earlier versions that they could open each others files if they were part of the same office suite. eg, word 97 could open publisher 97 files.
    If it doesnt do it by default, i think there is an option when installing word (from the office disk) that will install the publisher file option... i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Forgive me, I'm sure you've thought of it, but I'll just make sure - have you tried a quick copy and paste? I don't know how word will handle being given publisher objects but you never know. :)

Advertisement