Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zakk Wylde - Pride and Glory

Options
  • 23-10-2005 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get to listen to this amazing album ??

I was never really into the whole Southern Rock scene as such until I heard this album, it has a mix of heavy/slow/melow and not forgetting the classic banjo :D

Any thoughts ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Picked it up when it came out, thought it was a huge disappointment. Still don't rate it tbh. The guy's an unbelievable guitarist but his songs have never excited me, even his Ozzy stuff.

Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Heh whatever floats your boat i guess :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Indeed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

ah that album is class.i have a live concert rom japan on the tour and its class.they cover war pigs on it.the bonus disc reissue has a couple of nice tracks on it too.the wizard cover and i can't remember what else.good album though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I've found that zakks music is very consistant and nearly always sound the same.Maybe its just that the guitar sounds the same in every song but its very easy to get bored of the guy. Killing time is always a favourite of mine tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Kakistos

Zack Wylde? blows the living **** out of nearly any heavy metal guitarist today. with a few acceptions. and even then its arguable. anyone see him play with ozzy and trujillo on that dvd?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Great album. You have to love 'I Hate Your Guts' :)

Advertisement