Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Exam Centre

Options
  • 23-10-2005 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Have an test there tomorrow and have no idea where it is. i know its on the 17 route to Blackrock.

Can anyone tell me how to get there or better yet place a mark on an OS map and post the pic ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I am useless at giving directions but i found it easy to get the dart and then walk up, theres a map on the ucd.ie/exam site - http://www.ucd.ie/exams/html/generalinfo/examcentres.htm

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Thats great , thanks alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

i'm there too today - maybe we're doing the same test on animal diversity huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

john^doyle wrote:
    i'm there too today - maybe we're doing the same test on animal diversity huh?

*looks at timestamp*

so, you're studying at 2am the morning before you have an exam? and by "studying" i mean messing about online! :)

How'd you get on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

15 MCQs

answered all 15

looked over them with my mate on the DART home, I got either 12 or 13 right so i'll be getting around 80%

it's an elective subject for me - i'm a commerce kiddie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement