Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mini Moto

• 23-10-2005 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi All,

Well im still a kid at heart and the prospect of getting a mini moto is kinda exciting, Im thinking of buying one soon, Just wanna know what the pit falls are with them, what kinda specs are out there, etc what I shoould be looking out for,

Any info would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Anyone any Comments on Mini Motos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

they are noisy and slow, but cheaper than ever!

Good laugh with friends, but after a while youll get bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Biker.ie

Minimoto'ing is extremely dangerous and recommended for hardcore bikers only.

mini_moto_athboy_pics3.jpg

Johnny W. has spoken about organising another trackday in Athboy and we'll give you a shout if it happens.

here's some clips from the last one [do not try this at home kids :D ]

http://vids.biker.ie/Minimoto_Racing_Athboy_24thSept05/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

i have a few minmotos, they are great fun.

get em for i think 500 euro each.

easy to maintain 50cc engines only problem i have with em is that after a while of driving around on them they need to be tightened up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brucie

Hi Voodoooooo,

I got a mini chopper and a mini race bike(60/65 mph) from Supreme Toys in Cork a few months ago. I had no problems at all with my bikes but some of the lads have slower race ones they got up the country, and had problems with pull chords breaking. I got spares from my fella in Cork for the lads. He delivers all over for very little and always does a deal on the price. He always comes down a few euro. Always delighted to help out a fellow looking for a legal buzz.
    If you want contact details let me know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement