Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A free student-to-student Q&A service......

• 23-10-2005 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

I came across this website the other day www.allhonours.ie. It's meant to be starting up tomorrow, has anyone else heard of it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Nope, I hadn't heard of it. Cheers for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Look like an interesting website cheers Cearser :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CapatalisimCod

Hi..Does anyone know if you have to register to post a question on www.allhonours.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

what is the republic of france?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

Sandals wrote:
    what is the republic of france?

I sense a hint of sarcasm!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

This would be really handy if you could bring a PDA into the LC/JC and post up the questions on that website.

Think the examiners would notice you tapping away with your stylus?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Nah.. >_> say it's a high tech calculator.. no. .wait. say it's your pace maker.. ¬_¬

ballooba wrote:
    This would be really handy if you could bring a PDA into the LC/JC and post up the questions on that website.

Think the examiners would notice you tapping away with your stylus?

If you're going to that much trouble, you might aswell bring your laptop in 'n all:D

Hi..Does anyone know if you have to register to post a question on www.allhonours.com

No, but it will be changing soon to registered members only!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

All Honours .ie ... does that not seem a bit perverse, a bit sad even? "Ooh look at me I'm doing all honours!"

• Advertisement

All Honours .ie ... does that not seem a bit perverse, a bit sad even? "Ooh look at me I'm doing all honours!"

I see where you're coming from but the perception one is meant to take from the site's name is : "I want all honours in my exams" - The level of the subject is irrelevant.

FYI. The site has been updated, users must now be registered to ask Q's or post answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

As far as I can see its crap; there are so few answers to the Questions

It's growing at a good rate, there are about twice as many answers submitted than questions asked. But unfortunately some Q's are answered more than others. Considering it only started less than 3 months ago, the growth of the community is pretty impressive. Its a small community but between them they have contributed alot to the site.

Just to clarify:

As of 31 Dec 2005 all users must register if they want to post Q&A's. It's just a precaution to prevent spam.

Only takes a sec.

Cheers,

pbarry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

My younger cousin referred me to the site (even though I've left school), she has used it several times now.

Its very good, and although it's early days, it's got alot of content.

I suggest you either provide constructive criticism or keep your unfounded comments to yourself. :mad:

Anyway, good luck with the site, and if you need any content for the accountancy/business questions then drop me a PM.

I suggest you either provide constructive criticism or keep your unfounded comments to yourself. :mad:

Cheers Keyser Soze 69, appreciate it.........:)

Is www.leavingcertonline.ie still active? I haven't heard much about it lately. The domain seems to be expired.

Good idea but maybe a bit too early, not enough students with broadband probably.

pbarry wrote:
    Is www.leavingcertonline.ie still active? I haven't heard much about it lately. The domain seems to be expired.

Good idea but maybe a bit too early, not enough students with broadband probably.

How many of you guys still use dial-up??

Advertisement