Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF XII release information of some description.

Options
  • 23-10-2005 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

Square Enix announced that FFXII would ship on March 16, 2006 in Japan, and later in 2006 for the U.S.

Came across this little article on my travels today. Finally some indication, although vague, as to when we'll actually play the feckin yoke but a demo prospect will suffice to keep me patient for another few months.

Although it may well be 2007 before it fully reaches our shores...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

thats just too long to wait, it better be worth it!
    when is the demo coming out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭spritey

Argggh that's ages :( Will have to make do with other stuff for now. Might play FFVII or X again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Woot! I'll be in America for Dragon Quests VIII's release :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

get me one and mod my ps2 for me.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Gah, so far away! :(

By the time it comes out I'm sure there'll be word of next-gen Final Fantasy titles (if there isn't already), which might steal some of XII's thunder. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

evad_lhorg wrote:
    get me one and mod my ps2 for me.
    :D

You could just use the hard drive exploit. It's great. Works like a chip but you have a hard drive to store your games on and that means quicker loading times and no missing textures like in the GTA games. Also now laser wear and tear.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

hard drive exploit?? tell me more (unless its against the rules)

Advertisement