Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Spurs be NBA champs again this season?

Options
  • 23-10-2005 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

I think so and as a big Spurs fan myself and have been a Spurs fan for quite a while im really excited about this season, look at there starting line-up
    pg-Tony Parker
    sg-Manu Ginobili
    sf-Bruce Bowen
    pf-Tim Duncan
    c-Nazi Mohammed

and not only that look at the bench players

pg-Udrih/van Exel
    sg-Barry
    sf-Finley
    pf-Horry
    c-Marks/Oberto/Nestarovic
    and there a few rookies that could also make the roster.

i think it could be an easy season for the Spurs and they could possably win 65 regular season games and then go on and win back to back nba championships.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'm not so sure, Nazr Mohammend is the weak link, he was weak in a weak Knicks team and is no better here(surrounded by better players though)

You can't look past the Spurs though, hard to see any team matching them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Are Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry not abtou 78 and 84 years old respectively at this stage??

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

yeah, nazr is definatly the weak link but Bowen is still one of the best, if not the best defenders in the league

Advertisement