Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dream Team

• 23-10-2005 8:50pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does any one know what happened at the end of last season?

Havent seen it in a while only hear tonight most of the team died in a bomb!

WTF?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

To give a loose synopsis:
    Barker drove his car into the squads bus when so he wouldn't get arrested thus killing most if not everyone inside.

I don't actually watch the show but a family member does and that's as much as I gathered from being within earshot.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

yeah, everyone bar 3 players were killed in the fire. Just when you thought the storylines couldn't get any more rediculous. The acting is sh1te, the continuity is woeful and they get so many things wrong but for some reason I can't stop watching it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

its always the same with dream team. every year there is a complete cast revamp! and then after a few weeks we are completely engrossed in it. unfortunatly fletch wont be back again.they also sadi that viv wright is missing i.e his actually body hasnt been recovered from the bus smash so maybe he'll turn up somewhere.

i thought it was the crazy fan that crashed the bus. barker was last seen driving off from the dragons lair with fletch's body in the boot. did he crash into them then?

goe this program is mad but we still love it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I got real sick of it last year and missed the last 1/4 of the series. I just thought it sunk to new lows of crapness.

I thought it said last night there was a bomb? Must of heard wrong.

So Carl was bumped off. Two fecking right. He's ****. Meet him once. He is the same person in real life as he is on TV.

Any one see him on the match? He didnt even get past the 1st round

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Barker crashed his Beemer with Fletchs body in boot into the Bus just as the players were getting on. I wouldn't be surprised if Viv showed up with memory loss or something. It's the kind of thing they'd do in Dream Team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

God-awful show. Watched maybe half a season when I was a bit younger but then they killed everyone in a plane crash :rolleyes: The matches look terrible also...shot 1: actual premiership match. shot 2: some guy in a field. shot 3: actual match. Seamless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

I loved that show when I was younger but haven't really watched it in years now, it's lost it's appeal for me.

Advertisement