Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELLPPPPP!!!Minidisc problemo

• 23-10-2005 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey all,
    If theres any way one of you could help me itd be great. Im trying to make some copies of minidiscs I have...the minidisc is a Sony NetMD 1 bit by the way. So the tracks Im trying to check into my library werent checked out from my library so I cant check them back in to burn them then onto cd's or whatever. Is there any way to make copies of minidisc tracks?? Ive even tried connecting the minidisc player to a recordable DVD player with the red white audio connection cable thingy and recording the tracks onto DVD to then transfer onto CD but no such luck....Do I have to just extract the tracks from the minidiscs into Cool Edit Pro or something?????
    Ive tried everything...Suggestions please!!!
    Oh the MD software I have is Beatjam by the way...

Advertisement