Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts not showing

Options
  • 24-10-2005 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I am posting this to see if I can post. A few of the threads I posted in lately haven't shown what I posted when I looked later. Mainly seemd to be the For Sale Computers and the Lost forums.
    For example in this thread, I replied to where Sharpjaws asked about the thread listing the places to buy computer stuff, but now when I check, there is no sign of that reply. Very strange, I've noticed this on a few other postings as well, since the upgrade last week. To the best of my knowledge I am not barred from any of the forums, so does anyone know what may be causing this?

Edit By the way this is posts made ages after the upgrade I am referring to, and not ones from a week or two ago.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Maybe you hit 'preview post' instead of 'post reply' on submission? How exactly do you post - do you use the quick reply button or do you use the "post reply" button on the left of the post?

I don't think your post was deleted (it isn't soft deleted anyway) but then you have posted two posts yesterday so you are doing something right when replying. I think that if you are banned from a forum you either cannot enter the forum or you are brought to an error page on hitting a reply to thread button.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I normally use the 'Post Reply' rather than 'Quick Reply'. Well I suppose it it possible, I do use preview post sometimes, though I thought I had hit Submit after. Ah well no biggie anyway, just really wanted confirmation from a mod that there was no restriction on my account or suchlike. Thanks for the reply Gordon. :)

Advertisement