Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warriors

Options
  • 24-10-2005 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

anyone pick it up, its excellent. so fricken good.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I played a bit of it, and it was turning out to be quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

bombidol wrote:
    anyone pick it up, its excellent. so fricken good.

Very good game, got it at the weekend.

The single rumbe mode is pretty good too.

I haven't played the co-op mode yet but i presume its exclellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I heard co-op is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Completed the Warriors last night. ****ing savage. When you finish it you unlock another game called "soldiers of the night" or something like that and its essentially Final Fight or something like that. a side scrolling retro beat em up. ****ing deadly it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

bombidol wrote:
    Completed the Warriors last night. ****ing savage. When you finish it you unlock another game called "soldiers of the night" or something like that and its essentially Final Fight or something like that. a side scrolling retro beat em up. ****ing deadly it is.

How many hours you get from it?

kdjac

• Advertisement

Not a lot to be honest. Started playing friday evening, had it finished by monday night. and that wasnt all out. 3 hours friday, maybe 5 hours sat, 3 hours sun and 3 hours monday. but theres a monkey load more to do in there too. that was just the story mode. it unlocks a new game afterwards in the final fight style. and its pretty hard even in 2 player mode.
    then theres rumble mode and stuff and create a gang etc to be done too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Finished everything, not as much depth as i would've expected from rockstar but still a good game.

yeah completed armies of the night and on the last (i think) mission in the coney Island mode. Is it worth bothering with the rumble mode? Pity there isnt online play , it would suit the game a lot

Advertisement