Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-mode

• 24-10-2005 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

im getting a new phone with I-mode on it. Does anyone have it at the moment ? Do they rate it ?

I used to use GPRS a lot for checking mail but it was crap because it kept disconnecting and was extremely slow.

Can you check your hotmail with i-mode ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jonny2005

I got my i-mode phone last week... i'd definitely recommend it. You can't access your hotmail account but you do get a dedicated imail account. It's cool because it's so quick and as far as i can remember it's free until March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The free email is the selling point for most people - getting one myself soon too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jonny2005

It would be cool if more people had imail as it is free and therefore cheaper than text messaging!

Advertisement